I am an author and illustrator of children's books and I'm happiest drawing and telling stories. Screen-printing is my media of choice and I'm forever in love with it. I work by hand and like it that my illustrations exist in the real world.
I was born in sunny Rio and brought up in the Brazilian countryside. After studying art and design, I went travelling and came across the MA in Children's Book Illustration at the Cambridge School of Art, from where I graduated in 2014.
Alongside my literary work, I also make contemporary pop paintings. You can check out my art at fabisantiagoart.com.
I work from my studio in London, where I live with a ginger fellow and our two cats.
Click here for my CV.
- Greenwich Picturehouse - London, 2020
- Clapham Picturehouse - London, 2020
- West Norwood Picturehouse - London, 2020
- Emirates Airline Festival of Literature - Dubai, 2019
- Hitchin Children's Book Festival. Hitchin, 2019
- London Illustration Fair - London, 2018
- Greenwich Book Festival - London, 2018
- From Start to Finish - Half Moon Gallery, London 2017
- House of Tigers - Aside Bside Gallery, London 2015
- 100 Cats Show - Aside Bside Gallery, London 2014
* * *